If you to want to lose belly fat and get flat abs, your nutrition is the most important thing. No matter how often or hard you workout, you can’t out train a bad diet. The food that you eat is the fuel your body runs on. If the fuel is bad, everything else is bad as well. So you came here to find out what helps shrink belly fat, lets cut to the chase.
Here are 5 foods that shrink belly fat fast:
1. Eggs – Not only are eggs rich in protein but they’re lean as well. In addition to to having lots of protein, eggs also make you feel full and help delay hunger, making them an excellent food for anyone who wishes to get a flat tummy.
2. Olive Oil – Even though olive oil is rich in fat, it is the kind of fat that our body needs. Fat is an essential nutrient and can’t be eliminated from your diet. Olive oil is also rich in antioxidants which help fight diseases and the effects of aging.[easyazon-image-link asin=”B001EPQRUC” alt=”Carapelli Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 44-Ounce Plastic Bottles (Pack of 2)” src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41LU37i9BBL._SL160_.jpg” align=”right” width=”160″ height=”160″]
3. Grapefruit – This fruit can actually help you shrink your belly fat because it helps you feel fuller by slowing down the digesting process. It is also rich in vitamin C which is super healthy for you.
4. Salmon – A super source for healthy Omega – 3 fatty acid and a source of excellent protein, salmon is excellent for anyone who works out regularly and wants to improve muscle tone and recovery.
5. Tomatoes – Rich in Vitamins C and A, full of iron and potassium, and containing a large amount of antioxidants, the tomato is a super-vegetable. Research shows that eating tomatoes may decrease the chances of getting certain types of cancer, so this is a veggie well worth eating on a daily basis.
Add these 5 food items to your eating plan and you should look and feel much better.
For more healthy, fat burning foods, visit Super Foods That Burn Fat
For more ways to get flat abs, go to Shrink Your Belly Fat Fast
John Davenport lost over 30 pounds in his twenties after being overweight most of his life. He now runs a weight loss forum and publishes a diet and fitness newsletter.